Security & Privacy Summit
We are excited to have Mr. Emmanuel Goldstein and Kyle Drosdick (2600 magazine) as the keynote speakers for the NYC Camp at the United Nations Security & Privacy Summit.
Some of the leading Drupal and web security experts:
- Security Team Leader Michael Hess
- Acquian Ben Jeavons who works on a variety of security related tools for Acquia and the Drupal Community
- Greg Knaddison (greggles) from CARD.com, former Security Team Lead, putting security into practice as a debit card issuer
- Fernando Reyes (likewhoa) from Mission Accomplish, Inc., a long time contributor to the Gentoo Linux meta-distribution and Linux security consultant
discussing topics including:
- Server security - Fernando Reyes (likewhoa) will discuss various http://grsecurity.net features and tools
- Drupal-specific security discussion/round table - What problems have you encountered? How did you solve them?
- Lightning talks on "drupal modules for extra security" - discuss the benefits of Paranoia, Security Review, Two Factor Authentication, and many more
- Security.Drupal.org process improvement discussion - have you ever filed an issue or participated in an issue as a module maintainer? Let's talk about how to make the system better.
- Heartbleed, obvsly.
This event will fill up fast. RSVP to guarantee attendance