Six Mile Tech's Intermediate Drupal class prepares you to start building more advanced sites with Drupal. In this class we will step through creating a real world website by using some of Drupal's most powerful modules. We will focus on the powerful combination of Views and Panels and explore the advanced features of each of these modules.
This course is for anyone who wants to take their Drupal site building skills to the next level. You should already be familar with the basics of Drupal such as making content types, adding fields, setting user permissions, and making basic Views.
- Creating custom administration options
- Using Content Types and Fields effectively to organize content
- Using advanced Views features such as Contextual Filters, Relationships and Filtering
- Controlling Content layout with Panels
- Combining Panels and Views to make advanced page layouts which connect your site content.
- Using advanced field modules including Field Permissions, Field Collections, and Field Group
- Using a Responsive Theme to make a mobile friendly site
You should already be familar with building basic websites in Drupal 7. You should have some experience making sites with Drupal 7 using Views, making your own content types, and using fields.
For private and public Drupal Training pleas visit Six Mile Tech.