Acquia: Technical Consultant
Acquia is looking for Technical Consultants and Architects who have a passion for delivering killer web experiences and wowing their customers.
You get to guide Acquia customers and lead technical teams of some of the best talent in the Drupal and web development communities (from both Acquia and from our top-notch partners around the world). You will help government, academic institutions, and large and small businesses to make the most of the power of Drupal and open source. Positions are available locally in Boston, Washington DC, Portland OR, London UK, or for those willing to travel from wherever their home base is!
Monday, June 2, 2014
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- Deep experience architecting web solutions
- PHP coding, SQL administration and optimization, and Unix/Linux or Windows server administration is key
- Long-time Drupalists are well rewarded, but we’ll also help great developers and consultants become one
- Experience providing technical support or consulting strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving abilities, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
Acquia’s team of enterprise Drupalists are helping our customers build killer web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture. With the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, our Technical Consultants are in high demand. They travel on site and work with some of the most talented technologists and some of the hottest web properties on leading edge web development projects. Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from custom coding and mentoring to general consulting and guidance on architecture.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.