Responsive E-mail Design and Theming
An intensive look at responsive e-mail design and theming in Drupal. How can we design e-mails responsively so they work across all clients? What are some of the limitations we face in coding responsive e-mails? We'll delve into some of the issues surrounding responsive e-mail and its HTML/CSS, cross-client compatibility, and seamless integration with Drupal modules that allow for great leeway in theming. We'll also talk about useful tips and tools for coding e-mails.
- Why responsive e-mail?
- HTML and CSS for e-mail
- Designing and laying out e-mails
- Media queries and responsive behavior in e-mails
- Cross-client compatibility
- Issues facing e-mail code
- A look at mailer modules (Mime Mail, etc.)
- Theming e-mails in Drupal
- The future of responsive e-mail
This session is intended for Drupal themers and designers interested in learning more about how to design, publish, and send well-designed and themed responsive e-mails.